Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nap Time with Brycen Tim

Brycen likes to sleep during the day, as all new babies do.
And the older he's gotten the more awake he's been in the day time.
I think babies look so cute while they're sleeping.
These are some of my favorite sleeping pictures of Brycen.
***
3 Weeks Old





4 Weeks Old









I woke him up and he wasn't too happy with me ha ha ha.


5 Weeks Old

Is that red hair I see?



6 Weeks Old

His first time wearing shorts and a t-shirt
(Thanks for the outfit, Scott & Heather!)



10 comments:

Chelsi said...

Such a sweet boy! I really need to meet him in person one of these days... So happy for your little fam :)

Joanie said...

I love sleeping babies! He's adorable. I'm glad you have a nice camera since I obviously am a loser who can't get her act together to take his picture.

Britney O'Connor said...

Please tell me he has red hair! I need to come visit to check this out asap. :)

Anonymous said...

He. Is. So. Cute. So cute, so cute, so cute!

Camille said...

He is such a beautiful baby! Seeing him on the couch with his cute little bum in the air brought back feelings from the time that I had just Quincy. I would just sit there and stare at him, soaking it in. I am sure you are doing plenty of that yourself, but if you're not, repent and start right away! This time is so precious and passes by so quickly!

McKenzie said...

Such a cutie!

Kristie said...

Way cute pictures!! I love sleeping babies too.

Judy said...

I love a snuggly sleeping baby!!!!!

Kristi said...

He's such a cutie! Its the best to just sit and watch them sleep- a very rewarding time for mothers!

Kevin and Kelly said...

He is so precious!

Post a Comment