Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dustin & Clark!

Tyson's brothers
Dustin and Clark
celebrated their birthdays last week.
Dustin turned 28 on April 24th and Clark turned 25 on April 25th.
We had a combined birthday party for them on the 26th and it was a lot of fun!
There's nothing quite like a family birthday party.

One of my favorite things about this picture is Clark's little girl. She's such a doll! I love that smile.


Erika is quite the cake maker, as we all know. Clark and Dustin both love shooting guns so she made a target cake...


...and a gun cake.
I had a piece of the gun and it was delicious!

Lillie & Kate
Seems I caught Kate off guard ha ha.
These two make me laugh.
I loved seeing them in their highchairs eating ice cream cones!

Clark opening presents
I'm a loser and didn't get one of Dustin opening presents. I promise he got some!

0 comments:

Post a Comment