Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Amy!

Turns out I'm behind on blogging.
Shocking!
This little baby of mine sure knows how to keep me busy.
Wouldn't change that for anything.
...
I have to admit that I've had my new camera for over two weeks now.
Tyson gave it to me early, fully aware that I would want to take pictures of our growing baby.
It's been the best thing ever to have around!
It made its debut at Amy's party.
..
Amy's 21st birthday was on May 3rd.
The O'Connor family had a party to celebrate and it was a lot of fun!
We were also celebrating Brycen turning 4 weeks old.
His way of celebrating was by getting out of the house and coming to the party!
I thought about bringing his chair, but he was never once put down by anyone at the party.
Just passed around! I should have known.
Here he is with Aunt Amy.
Sporting his only newborn outfit.
We thought we'd have a fatty baby so all of his outfits are bigger.
He pretty much wears jammies all the time! What a couch potato.

Brycen & Aunt Amber


Brycen & Aunt Britney


Amber & Amy
Glisters!


The whole gang.


Delicious pizza for dinner


The real party started when Grandma & Grandpa Murri arrived!



Brycen & Grandma O'Connor


Getting ready to blow out the candles




The little guy had to eat too!

Grandma & Grandpa Murri


Enjoying their second great-grandchild


Present time!


One of Amber's super cute accessory boards


Uncle Adam was very excited when Brycen grabbed his finger!

Four generations


Brycen & Uncle Adam


Uncle Aaron & Aunt Britney holding Brycen
What a cute little family they make!


Uncle Che' & Aunt Amber


Amy's friend Ashley came over as well.


Tyson & I


Grandpa O'Connor & Brycen

4 comments:

Charles Family said...

I'm glad the outfit fits. I always worry about buying newborn outfits but I thought it was too cute to pass up. I'm glad I did though so that he had something to wear for Amy's party. Tell her happy late birthday for me.

Amber said...

That was a fun day. Hey thanks for doing a link for my boards that is awesome!!! love you!

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Amy!!!!! Love all you Oconnors

Unknown said...

I love the 4 generations picture. Your camera seems to be operated well!

Post a Comment