Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mom's Day & Adam's 19th Birthday

I loved being able to celebrate Mother's Day as a new mom! It was so much fun. There's nothing better than being a mom. I don't know what I did without this special little boy in my life. I can't imagine!
My boys spoiled me rotten and got me my new Nikon D3000 camera. (Love it!)
They also got me these super sweet cards. Tyson gave me one and Brycen gave me one. :) Very sweet!


I love being a mom!
***
Mother's Day with the Miller's

Jack (7 months)
LOVE his baby leggings!

Grandma Clawson holding Brycen


We also celebrated Steve's birthday


Easton (8) and Cooper (5)


Tyson's mom reading a book with Kate (2)


Opening presents


We got her some super cute black and white jewelry.
I love how all the kids like to watch everyone open presents!


We also celebrated Kristi's birthday (who shares a birthday with Steve).
She got some way cute clothes and shoes!


And little Bailey turned 1 this month.
(Another post to come!)
She opened one of her presents at the party.

Tyson, Julie & Angie lighting the candles on the cake


"Happy 23rd & 35th birthday!
(& Mother's Day!)"


Steve & Kristi blowing out the candles


Clark the camera man...


...and Tyson the video camera man!


Bailey post-pony tail
Love her!


Kate enjoying an ice cream cone


Gramps & Grandma Miller with all the grandkids (including Brycen!)
(from left to right) Bailey, Easton, Kate, Jack, Lillie, Brycen & Cooper


I LOVE this picture of Jack!
Such a happy baby.

***

Mother's Day with the O'Connor's & Adam's 19th Birthday

Adam turned 19 on May 15th. 19!! Too weird.
Opening presents in this picture


Amy & Brycen


Amy & Dad


Britney & Aaron


Getting ready to blow out the candles


Mom & Aaron getting the cake ready


Delicious!


On to Mother's Day!
Tyson and I got her the Grandmother Willowtree statue.


She loved it!

Then all the kids gave her and Dad an early 30th wedding anniversary present that they were really surprised to get...


Lion King tickets!
They'll be seeing The Lion King on stage in Salt Lake on August 21st.
They were supposed to see it in New York a few years ago but missed it when we missed our flight. It was such a bummer! But now they'll get to enjoy it in Salt Lake.
Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment