Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Foolin'

I can't believe it's April!
April means:
1} I could be having a baby this month.
2} I could be having a baby next month - either way, I'm having a baby in less than a month!
3} spring is in the air.
4} it's almost time to start the yard work.
5} busy busy busy! Parties and baby showers galore.
***
And of course, we all kicked off our April with April Fool's Day. No, I didn't play any jokes on Tyson or anybody else. I was threatened this year ha ha. I didn't have the energy to do anything anyway. And I have to say, I appreciate no one playing any jokes on me! Then again, the night is still young. I don't want to speak too soon!
I've been told that I could play a joke on everybody and say I was in labor. That wouldn't be funny even to me! Not after this weekend! I did, however, get to take part in a little April Fool's joke:

My friends Angie and Kayla came over this morning with pregnancy tests. They asked me to take the tests so when their men came home from work they could tell them they were pregnant ha ha. I thought that was a great joke! I haven't heard from them yet, I hope everything went over well and there weren't any fainting guys!
I'm glad I could take part in someone else's April Fool's Day joke if I couldn't do any of my own!
image via stages-of-pregnancy-development.com

10 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

Oh man. I should have done that to Aaron.

Except he'd probably have a heart attack.

:)

the Petterson Family said...

So funny! You'll definetly have to let us know about what your friends hubby's do!!

Good luck with everything. I predict your little cutie is coming THIS month!!!

Steph said...

I'm super excited about it being April, too! And since you're pregnant (and having to go frequent: even 3 times a night), it probably wasn't too difficult for you to crank out two pregnancy tests on the spot. ;) That's a great joke. I wish I'd thought of it. :)

Judy said...

Tooooooo funny! :}

Spice Up Your Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Call said...

hilarious!
sorry to hear about all your "problems" the last coulpe of weeks! hopefully you are feeling much better and that it will be free sailling for the next couple of weeks!! its so soon! hang in there and good luck :)

Ashley said...

Oh that's bad! I love it.

Russ and Kristen said...

Hahaha! That's so funny, a girl that I work with had me do the same thing! :)

Andrew and Collette said...

That is such a good joke. I'll have to remember it for next year!

Kasey said...

Haha!! Last year for April Fool's, I got a Congratulations on the pregnancy type card for Cory and he about had a heart attack thinking we were prego again..Now if I had gone as far as the whole test thing..I think he literally would have had a heart attack!!

Glad you are doing good so far!!!

Post a Comment