Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Easter

Yep, I'm just now posting about Easter! But I guess I had a baby the next day so I have a good excuse ha ha.
We went to Tyson's aunt Deeann's house in Rexburg for a lunch and an Easter egg hunt the Saturday before. It was a lot of fun!

Dustin & Erika's little boy Jack

Grandma Hill and me with my water! Little did I know I'd be having a baby in two days!

Time for the hunt!

Dustin & Erika's little girl Lillie with Tyson's mom

Dustin helping Jack find eggs
Visiting

Clark trying to get a good shot of Jack
We love Jack! He's so cute!

Dustin helping Lillie open her eggs

And on another note...
I was at my mom and dad's house the week of Easter when the neighbor called and said there were horses in my parents' yard:
A cop came and some people stopped off the main road to help get them back where they belong.

They live right behind my mom and dad so it wasn't far that they had to go.
They sure were cute walking through their backyard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment