Tuesday, April 6, 2010

THE PARTY'S STILL ON!

Hey everyone! It's Alli's favorite twin, Amber! I am posting for Alli to let everyone know that the Cents of Style Party is still on! Alli couldn't post this due to reasons that you all may know already... or you may not. But if you come to the party tomorrow night, Alli herself will give you all the juicy details!! So please come, even if you have no intentions of purchasing anything. We want to see your smiling faces and just have fun. 6:30-8:30 Open house at Alli's. Call us if you can't find it! My number is 208-757-9833 or call Alli at 9832. Oh and did I mention lots of dessert? Yeah...I know, it's a must. Oh and remember! It's handbags, jewelry, shoes, scarves, and cute accessory boards to hang them all on. They are all up for sale to take home that day and the boards can also be custom made. We hope you can come and have a great time! Hope to see you there!!

4 comments:

Baileys said...

Jelous :(

Kristie said...

I didn't see this until this morning. I just thought it was off becasue of the baby. I wanted to come too. Oh well maybe next time. CONGRATS again and I hope you are able to bring your little guy home soon. It would be really hard to leave without him.

The King's said...

Hope that the party was a big success and I really hope you get to bring that sweet boy of your home soon!

Kelle said...

You girls need to do this again soon. I also thought the party was not going to happen because of the arrival of the little one. Keep us posted if you do another one!

Post a Comment