Sunday, April 4, 2010

You're Invited!

Amber & I are hosting a
Cents of Style Party
Wednesday, April 7th
6:30 - 8:30 pm (openhouse style)
at my house in Idaho Falls


And you're invited!
Bring the girls and come find some super cute accessories for spring:
  • shoes
  • hats
  • jewelry
  • scarves & more!
Go to www.mycentsofstyle.com to see some of the great stuff that will be there!
Most items at the party are under $10!
Amber will also be selling her accessory boards that she makes. These boards are perfect for holding scarves and necklaces. I love mine! Perfect for any age.




So please come and enjoy a night of fun shopping! You can find so many cute things for great prices, all under one roof! And refreshments will be provided as well. Hope to see you there!

{PS If you'd like to come but need directions to my house, just leave your e-mail address in the comment box and I will e-mail you the directions. It's super easy to get here!}

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Alli, send me an e-mail, I might come...

Post a Comment