Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Erika Turned 23

Happy birthday, Erika!
This was the second of the two birthday parties we had this week.
Our sister-in-law, Erika, turned 23 on Sunday, January 31st.
She had a birthday party at Tyson's parents' house with a lot of family and friends.
It sure is fun to get together with everyone! We all had a great time!


After a delicious dinner of sandwiches and salads, we played a wild game of Bingo. It was so fun! Lots of prizes were given out.


Everyone was concentrating really hard.


Including me! I was doing really well at first, but then couldn't get anything at all.


And there's my surprised face ha ha.


Tyson's mom, Julie, holding Jack


Kristi & Bailey


Angie, Kate & Steve


Tyson and I each got a bingo!
I picked the Reese's and he picked the Milk Duds. Delish.
(I immediately threw that Reese's in the freezer when we got home and ate it the next day. They are so good frozen!)

After Bingo we had birthday cake and ice cream.
Erika lit the candles.


Singing "Happy Birthday"

Wait...trick candles! What!


Tyson & Jack


Dustin cutting the cake


Lillie & Rachel


Angie, Jack & Alisha (Erika's sister)


Brotherly love
Dustin, Tyson & Clark shootin' the breeze


Time for presents!
Love Spell products from Alisha & Lance


Jewelry and a scarf from us


A gift card from Milan & Julie


And everything under the sun from her nieces ha ha.
It was the cutest! They go through their rooms and put together birthday presents that include toys they'd be willing to give away. It was pretty funny what Erika ended up with.


And we can't forget about her "Glee" t-shirt from Tacie!
It says, "I'm a gleek." :)


Happy birthday, Erika! We sure love you! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Pretty sure you took more, and better ones than we did. I might have to steal some. And thanks for coming to the party! I LOVE my cute scarf, necklace, and bracelet you gave me. So does Lillie... I have to hide the necklace from her.

The Duckers said...

Dorian's favorite way to eat a Reese's too!

Kristi said...

So fun! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment