Sunday, July 5, 2009

The One where Nathan & Ashleigh Got Married

My cousin Ashleigh married her Prince Charming Nathan on June 30th in the Bountiful Temple. Mom, Amber, Amy and I were able to go down together for the day and support them. It was a really neat ceremony. And the bride and groom are so happy! We're very excited for them.

Here are some of the pictures I was able to get from the day.
THE TEMPLE
Hadlie & Amy

Amy & I

Mom, me, Amber & Amy

Grandma was being really funny as always!

Ashleigh's sister Kayleigh & cousin Hadlie

Nathan & Ashleigh coming out of the temple




THE RECEPTION:
The reception was held at the Eaglewood Reception Center in North Salt Lake. It was at the top of the hill and it was so beautiful.


One of Ashleigh's bridals





Ashleigh with her siblings

Ashleigh & her brothers


some of the extended family

Grandpa & Grandma Murri with Ashleigh & Nathan

Ashleigh & Amy

Amber, Ashleigh, me & Amy


I LOVED her cake.

Her bridesmaids' dresses were really cute.

Amber & I were put in charge of decorating this cabinet. I love the pictures of Ashleigh & Nathan on the middle shelf! So cute!

One of her bridals

The book table


Guests walking through the line

Grandma & Grandpa talking to cousin Miles & his girlfriend Sydney.

The refreshment room

These little boxes contained two mint Utah truffles. Heaven!



Miles


Mom & Amy


Me & Amber

Some of the extended family visiting


Mom & Amy visiting with Bob (Mom's brother) in the line

A brother & sister dance

Amy, Amber & Me

It was a great day! I'm glad we were able to go.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding and reception!!!!!! You sisters are so cute together!!!!

Amber said...

It was a great day wasn't it? Alli did you seriously take all those pictures? Those are really good! There's a few that look very professional! You really should be like a photographer or something, seriously! Good job! I love that picture of Amy and Mom. Mom looks super cute. And I like the pic of us 3 girls at that stand up table by the flowers, that's a good one. Anyway, I'm glad us girls gotta go, I think it meant a lot to Ash. Loved the post!!! See you tonight Al! Love you!

Post a Comment