Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another Semester Down, One to Go

Woo hoo! I took my law final this morning, which completed my spring semester at BYU-Idaho. That means I only have one left till graduation. What a great feeling! I'm so excited to be getting finished this fall. My last semester is going to be a tough one, but I'm just glad to be getting done. I was grinning from ear to ear as I walked out of the Smith Buidling today, knowing that for the next seven weeks I don't have to pick up a single text book. Yay!
And tomorrow we'll be packing up Milton to go to Mom's house and flying down here:

To spend three nights here:


And I can't wait! For the last few summers I've been able to leave on vacation the day after my last final (two years ago was the east coast extravaganza with the family) and I feel so lucky to do so! I am so excited to get away for a few days.

Viva Las Vegas!

Images via pyzam.com, haacked.com & wikimedia.org

5 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so happy to hear about school being over. I bet you are just so excited! I was grinning ear to ear walking out of work today knowing I didn't have to work until Wed. It's a wonderufl feeling. See ya tomorrow when we leave for Vegas!!!

Whittney and Ryan said...

fun i love vegas! have fun on your vacation and 7 week break! i graduate in the fall too, how exciting we get to graduate together because we are both in the COMM department!

Judy said...

Have a blast! Only one more semester! Whoooo Hooooo

TacieB said...

Have fun you guys! I'm sure you will.

VicandNanc said...

Hey, we spent a lot of time at Planet Hollywood, that would have been fun if we bumped into you guys there! I hope you had as much fun as we did!!!

Post a Comment