Monday, July 20, 2009

On My Own

Little Boo's face and the sign she's holding say it all. Tyson went to Boise for work yesterday and I've been experiencing my first time away from him since we've been married. And I've really struggled! I miss him like crazy. It has been harder than I thought, but I'm hanging in there. I stayed at Mom and Dad's house last night and it was really fun. And it has been nice having homework and finals to keep my mind off things. (I never thought I would say that!) While I was doing homework Amber called and wanted to go out. So that was nice, and I was able to get out and do something with my sister. The funny thing about all of this is that I lived in Salt Lake for almost four months and we saw each other only on the weekends, and sometimes not even that much. Yet I've struggled with just a few days being apart. I guess seeing him every day has made it a little tougher for him to go somewhere and leave me home. But this has really made me realize how much I really love Tyson and how wonderful he is. I just love having him around! He's my #1 and I don't know what I'd do without him. Can't wait till he comes home!

image via zwani.com

7 comments:

bb,tonya and cam... said...

oh...that first time away is the hardest ever!!! even now three years later I hate when billy leaves me all on my lonesome... :) it is good that you have family near by that can keep you occupied, I found that really helps! Good luck with your time away!

Steph said...

Isn't it nice that you live close to family, especially times like this when he's gone.

Chelsi said...

The first time is always the hardest. I love being apart for the great reminder it is of how much we love them, but it is always better when they are back.

Amber said...

It's ok Al! It's almost over. You will be ok. Hakuna Matata!! Love you!

TacieB said...

Ohhhh, that's so sweet! It will be nice having him home. When do you guys go to Las Vegas?

Judy said...

You are so cute. Fun to see you so in love!!!! I am so happy for you! Jerry is leaving tomorrow and it is the first time since all this cancer stuff and I am freaking out. Guess I love him tons to!

Todd & Chelsea said...

U two are so cute. I so remember the first night alone and how hard it was! I think it's totally normal. I'm glad u have a cute family to be with though. Just think how fun it will be when u see him again.

Post a Comment