Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Temple Reminds Me

I love the temple. Besides home, it is my favorite place to be. On Saturday morning, Tyson and I had the opportunity to attend the 11:00 session at the Idaho Falls Temple with Amber, Che', Aaron, and Britney and it was a very neat experience. I hadn't been to the temple for a session since I received my own endowment so I was really excited to go back. The six of us had a great time, and the spirit was very strong there.

After the temple session Amber, Che', Tyson, and I went to Iggy's for lunch. Delicious! Che' was the only one who had been there so it was a new experience for the rest of us. I highly reccomend the Aloha! burger with chicken!

Tyson and I spent the rest of the afternoon helping Grandma Hill move. She needed us to go to Furniture Row to pick up a new book shelf she bought. It will be super cute in her new town home!

Later we went to my parents' house and played games. Nothing like a night of chocolate, diet pepsi, games, and family! I love spending time with family, and it felt good to have fun and relax with them for the evening. We had a couple games of marbles going and it was a blast. I'm grateful that my family gets along so well that we're all willing to spend our Saturday nights with each other!

_______________________

Saturday was great. I loved being able to attend the temple and feel the spirit that resides there. I love my family and Tyson's family, and we're so lucky to have them so close and to get along with them so well. They're my best friends and I love them!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I feel the same way. What a way to spend our Saturday. It was the perfect day. Temple, family, food, games, and fun! Love you guys

Unknown said...

It sounds like you two had a great day! I love going to the temple with Dustin! It's rare, because it's expensive with a babysitter, (So we end up going single almost every month) but it's so great.
Duh! I'm jealous! I wish we had some family that lived close to go play games and such... lucky dogs!

Criscell said...

Oh I miss the IF temple!!

Post a Comment