Monday, February 23, 2009

Fast Times at Bonneville High

The High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? I went to dances with different guys and had a couple of boyfriends from my school. Senior year my boyfriend was from Hillcrest, the rival school.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Yes, but we never went there at the same time. I graduated with his brother though!

3. Did you car pool to school? No, my twin sister and I went together. But we dropped our little sister off at the middle school first.

4. What kind of car did you have? Amber and I shared a 1991 4-door Geo Metro. It was red and we loved it! We called it "Bean."

5. What kind of car do you have now? a white, 2001 Toyota Camry

6. Its Saturday night in high school and you were: cruising 17th with my friends, having a game night at someone's house, at a dance...good times!

7. It is Saturday night now: date night with my husband, playing games with family...even better times!

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at Geraldine's Bakery the first two years. Then I started working as a hostess at Carino's my junior year.

9. What kind of job do you do now? I'm still at Carino's! ha ha But I'm a server now, and sometimes I fill in for the managers on their shifts. I worked in Salt Lake at a public relations/advertising agency for a little bit in between. Just trying to finish college!

10. Were you a party animal? No, not really. My friends and I knew how to have a good time though.

11. Were you considered a flirt? Sometimes ha ha

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in choir every year.

13. Were you a nerd? A choir nerd ha ha.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Never

15. Can you sing the fight song? Stand and give your pledge of honor...wow, I don't think I'll go on with that one!

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Dresen, Mr. Lemons, Ms. Jansma

17. Where did you sit during lunch? Somewhere close to our lockers in the commons

18. What was your school's full name? Bonneville High School

19. When did you graduate? 2003

20. What was your school mascot? Bee

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heck no! There are a couple things I would do differently, but other than that it was a pretty good time.

22. Did you have fun at Prom? Depends on which one you're talking about! One of them was a nightmare!

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Of the three proms I went to I talk to one of the guys I went with every now and then.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Yeah, most likely the ten year

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Of course! I've been really lucky to keep in touch with high school friends.

26. Which four people would you like to tag? Amber, Angie, Criscell, and Ashley

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

Good times... the memories. So fun you got to go to the temple with your bro and sis. That is awesome! Love your new decor!!!

Adam and Brittany said...

Oh high school, so fun, but glad it's over! I didn't know we are the same age, I graduated in 2003, and also from Bonneville High, but in Ogden, UT =)

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Lol; ok, so do you remember when we made that cake in like 8th grade for Kameron and my family totally destroyed it, but it ended up being a different cake??? Ha ha! I was just reading your comment and looking at the pictures from Preston's b-day and it made me think of you. Lol; good times!

Post a Comment