Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've Learned a Lot about this Boy

I know what you're thinking because I thought the same thing when I first saw this picture ("What the heck...?") That would be my husband dressed up as the one and only Billy Idol for Halloween when he was in Washington for grad school. He makes a pretty good Billy! I sure have learned a lot about Tyson since we've been married!

__________________

- I always know where he's been in the house because he leaves the drawers and cupboards open.

- He loves to snack. Mostly on candy.

- A Mountain Dew on ice can cure anything.

- He lets me watch shows that I want to watch, even if he doesn't want to watch them.

- He has more track jackets than anyone I know...combined!
- So far, he likes my cooking! Either that or he puts on a dang good front.

- He's very organized and I love it.

- He arranges his DVD collection by genre, which makes him even more perfect for me because I do the same thing.

- He loves 90's music and likes to blast it on his iTunes.

- He likes to snack on Jell-O and pudding packs.

- He has a huge change jar that he uses to get 32 ouncers at the gas station.
-After showering, he likes to throw the wet towel on the bed. I can't seem to get him to put it anywhere else!

- This boy needs a neck massage atleast once a week with all those knots!
- He's an amazing piano player. He can play a lot of hit songs by ear and he's awesome. He also has a beautiful voice, and I love it when he sings and plays the piano for me.
- He has more clothes than I do!
- He's the world's greatest snuggler.
- He likes the smell of cinnamon in the house. Candles, plug-ins...he likes the cinnamon scent. (And some of you know how I feel about that cinnamon!)
- He tells me he loves me every day.

- He puts up with me and I love him so much for it!

9 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

You can tell that you havent been married for long, because that list has a lot of postives ;) Just kidding...well, sort of.
Dave and I were talking the other day about things that eachother does that drives us the MOST crazy. His for me was that I never put the towel back in the bathroom, I leave it on the hamper, so he doesnt have a towel when he gets out of the shower...Haha....he gets SO mad at me! Ha. I am not sure what mine was for him...I have a good 1/2 dozen that drive me bananas!

Chelsi said...

I thought you were going to cure that Cinnamon scent?? Ha ha!! love ya

Ashley said...

Adorable, seriously adorable! You two were meant for each other in SO many ways it seems!

Amber said...

That's cute Al. Any negatives in there? ha ha Love the picture of Billy Idol. That's a classic to keep for sure. Ahh Tyson...he never ceases to amaze me

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

funny how much more you can learn in a month and a half! :)

Neal and Angie said...

So fun to read more about Tyson. Love the honeymoon---how romantic. Hope everythings is just great for you two! I just love being married! :)

Kate the Great said...

Sounds like you guys are a perfect match!

Unknown said...

Dustin leaves all the drawers and cupboards open also! After he left for work I would just go around and shut everything! Funny.
You guys are cute. I loved that first year because you learn SO much about the other. Funny stories, favorites, their dislikes, etc..
I can't wait to see your house when we come up next. Youguys got so many decorations! I was looking at that table thinking... whoa, where're they gonna put all that??

HBC said...

Ok, Alli you don't know me but our husbands were college roommates and Scott and I looked up your blog. Anyway, I love this post. Scott and Tyson are ALOT alike. It's funny. We just got married in August. Married life is great isnt' it?
Anyway, I just want to say hi! Congratulations on your marriage. You guys look like the perfect couple. Hopefully we can get together and all go out sometime!

Post a Comment