Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back by Popular Demand

I didn't realize how long it has been since I have posted something on my blog till I had multiple people tell me I need to do it! So here we are, back on the blogging train! The surgery on January 23rd went really well and I've been recovering nicely. I've gone back to work, and now Tyson and I are trying to get back in the swing of things. We've already been married a month, I can't believe it! Time sure does fly.
____________________________________
These pictures are from our wedding day, starting from the temple that morning down to the reception and after the reception. It was such a wonderful day! And I really appreciate Devin and Clark for providing these pictures for us to forever hold as memories.



my siblings
Tyson's siblings
















Amber and I with old roommates Sydney and Kayla
BFF's for almost 23 years!
Tyson's sister, Tacie, holding our neice, Kate (Angie's daughter)
It was fun to see friends from high school!
This is Tyson, Clark's best friend from high school, and he has a little girl.
Another good friend from high school and college - Kristine


10 comments:

Brad said...

Congrats again! Love the pics. And it looks like Tyson has the same ring I do! And yeah time sure has flown the past month or so. It definitely doesn't seem like a month already. Anyway, you guys are awesome!

Amber said...

Cute post Al, it's about time you post something!

Judy said...

I missed you tons. You are so beautiful. i loved looking at these pics. You are the best!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful wedding! It looked so cold- I bet you were freezing! :)
I am glad you are back!!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I have missed you and wondered if you were still alive!!:) Glad the surgery went well-love the pics from the wedding.

Nate, Kelsie, and Luke said...

Hey,
You guys are so perfect together! Your wedding looks beautiful. I am so sad that I couldn't be there. I am glad your surgery went well, and that you are up and at it again. I sure love ya, and can't wait to see you!

Chelsi said...

So fun thanks for sharing. Glad to see your back!

Steph said...

FINALLY!!! Geez! Just kidding. Looks like a fantastic day. Your dress is absolutely gorgeous and you look just fantastic! Looks like it was a very nice reception. I'm glad your recovery went well.

Unknown said...

Well it's about time!! Time does fly when you get married... if you think a month was fast just wait until it's your 3rd year anniversary (in June)! That's really weird. It only feels like 8 months or something. Being married is great though, right?? Being with your best friend all the time is amazing.

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you updated us! Glad your surgery went well and life is getting back to normal. That's crazy that you've already been married a month! Wow! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day!

Post a Comment