Monday, March 31, 2008

Thanks, Friends

I just wanted to tell all of you that I appreciate your friendship so much, and I am so grateful to have you in my life. It's been a hard weekend, and being able to read your comments you post makes me smile and feel better. I can't tell you how much it means to me to have you as friends. Your blogs cheer me up when I need it! So thank you for all you have done and continually do for me. You'll never know how much it truly means to me. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Todd & Chelsea said...

Oh no! You had a rough weekend too? I'm so sorry? Anything I can do? I'll call Ash to bring ya a chicken sand with sweet n sour! That bites. Hopefully your week will get better as it goes.
Hang in!
p.s. I did take that Easter pic...at Todd's moms but feel free to jack it if you want it!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Alli!!! I love your guts!! ;) I haven't seen you in forever and I really miss you. We still need to go to lunch or something...it never seemed to happen, did it? :) I hope you have a good week.

Amber said...

Hey Al, I hope you are happy and that you are doing ok. I hope that I'm one of those people you are talking about on your blog. Your comments make my day just so you know. I just want you to know how much I love you and that I'll always be here whenever you need me. Love you sis

Post a Comment