Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Need Help

I need a tan, but I really don't want to tan in a tanning bed. I have started to get a little paranoid about my skin, and I don't want skin issues from tanning. Am I being too much of a freak about it? I guess what I'm asking is if anybody knows of any good lotions or towelettes or any form of sunless tanning or tanning bed-less tanning. I need something that is actually going to work for me. Or should I just buck up and go tanning at a salon? What about mistic tanning? I don't know, I'm confused. But I don't want to turn out like that girl in the picture! If anybody has any input at all I would LOVE your help! Thanks so much!!

6 comments:

Charisa and Trent said...

hey, just the other day i was looking into some sunless tanning items that Melaleuca has that look like they're really good but i haven't tried them yet.

Britney O'Connor said...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2786663?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=tanning+lotion+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

That's what I use- when I decide I need to be tan. It works wonderfully. Doesn't make you orange, as long as you rub it in all the way =). I usually buy the one for legs cause its bigger and you can use that on your face. Hope that helps!

Baileys said...

Hey my friend Karlee just got a mistic tan, and it looks good! I use gradual tanner from bath and body works, and that seems to work for a gradual tan, but you can notice after just one time. I also have a lotion from there that is not a tanner it is just tan in color and has a little shimmer, it will help for an instant tan and to put over your current tan to even it out and look HOT!

Talia said...

I like to Mystic Tan, but it doesn't last very long! But it's the best way for a quick tan. I also love the Mary Kay tanning lotion. It gives an even coverage and doesn't smell bad! Hope this helps...

Todd & Chelsea said...

I LOVE Mystic tans. They're good if you want to look extra hot for something. BUT like whats been said, they don't last very long at all (fully gone by 2 weeks at best). They also can dry uneven if you're not careful AND they can rub off on sheets and/or white clothing so be careful This is gross, but if you do get one, wear really loose clothing to the place and don't wear a bra. Tight clothes and lines make it dry funny.
Also, jergens gradual tanner works ...but slowly.

Britney O'Connor said...

Sooo I went mystic tanning yesterday. And I kinda look orange. Ha ha ha. But I love it at the same time. So if you're home this weekend you can see how it looks.

Post a Comment