Thursday, April 24, 2008

Turning My Blue Sky "Grey"

After what has seemed like a year, history was finally made this evening at 8:00 pm: "Grey's Anatomy" season 4 finally continued with a brand new episode - and it was great! Some friends and I had been planning this party for weeks ever since we found out when the next episode was going to be aired. Amber, Kayla, Stephanie, and I went to Anna's house to indulge in what could very well be one of the best television shows of all time. Some might think I am a little odd for finding so much excitement in a tv show. But have you seen "Grey's Anatomy"?! It's wonderful! And tonight's episode was awesome. For those who haven't seen the new episode yet, I suggest you do one of two things: 1) watch it tomorrow night at 8:00 on tv or 2) go to abc.com and watch the full episode online. It will be so worth it! And if you've seen it already, feel free to call me up anytime and we'll discuss it. If you haven't seen it yet, watch it and call me! It is so great! After such a crazy week it was nice to relax with some of the girls and enjoy something we love. I love "Grey's Anatomy", and I can't wait for next week's episode! The preview is crazy!

Sporting the Blue

Amber, Amy, and I dressed up as Christina, Addison, and Meredith from "Grey's Anatomy" Halloween of '06. Those name tags had the faces of the characters on them, it was so fun!

_________________________

I also wanted to quickly say thank you to all of my friends and family out there who have been so supportive over the last couple of weeks. Things haven't been easy by any means. But your kindness and sweet words have helped me more than you will ever know. I appreciate all of your love and thoughtful gifts, cards, and hugs. You guys are the greatest, and trials like this remind me of how much support I have and how many people love me. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much. You mean the world to me!

3 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I told myself I didn't really care that Grey's was going to be on and have a new episode, but surely enough on Thursday night when my husband wanted to watch The Office instead, I found myself leaving him to watch his show in the living room and I went to our room to watch Grey's. It was pretty good, but I think I have to go back and review because I'm a little bit lost...I might not be able to keep up with you and Grey's, but I can surely still keep up with you and FRIENDS. :) Hahaha. I hope you are doing better and I hope to talk to you soon. Nobody really takes me seriously, but I really do miss you and a lot of the old Carino's gang.
Love ya girl. :)

Charisa and Trent said...

so my parents and i got totally addicted to Grey's last spring and when they left for the summer they had their tivo programmed to record all the episodes so i was able to go over to their house and catch up when i had the time. then i found out that my brother-in-law Jairus is way into grey's and would find him watching online whenever he came down to visit his parents. it definitely made for good bonding time for me and him. i haven't watched it in so long though!!! so i'm with you Kaelynn, i totally have some catching up to do. Aly i love that you're addicted to this show, it's a good one.

Kate the Great said...

So, all I have to say is I agree... Grey's really made life more complete right now for me. It's so stupid, but I really missed watching the show. I still need to buy the seasons, although maybe I shouldn't. I've been staying up watching Gilmore Girls like I used to. Except now I watch it from my laptop on my bed instead of the living room. I hate that I stay up like this. And I'm sure if I had Grey's or Friends I'd do it even more. Last night's episode was great too. I can't wait for "Private Practice" in the fall. It will basically be amazing! Love you!

*Katie*

Post a Comment