Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My New Favorite Channel

I have decided recently that the Food Network is my new favorite channel. I love it! Every time I watch it I find myself fascinated by the unique ingredients used and the dishes they are put in. And I can't help but run to the web-site to find the recipes. It makes me excited to be able to buy my own kitchen supplies for the baking and cooking I want to do. It sounds a little crazy, but I just love being in the kitchen. Especially baking. I was watching "Barefoot Contessa" this morning and it was amazing! She had a recipe for homemade chocolate cake, and it made my day. Sounds crazy, I know, but I hate baking from a box and I desperately needed a good chocolate cake recipe. I haven't tried it out yet, but it looks so good. And some of the ingredients she used are much healthier than the regular ingredients put in a cake. It is so exciting being able to find new recipes that I can try out and hopefully love. This channel is amazing!

3 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I love cooking too, always have. I love making up new recipes or twisting old ones. I don't bake much, mostly cook. We should start a recipe swap or something. I am always looking for new things to try.

love ya-Sha

Lindsay Lowery said...

Sorry, you don't know me but I was just browsing blogs and saw this post....I just had to tell you that your totally not crazy and I am just like that when I watch that channel (:

Anonymous said...

I love the food channel as well! :) They always have food on there that looks so good!!! Half the time I dont even know what all the ingrediants are! haha

Post a Comment