Wednesday, March 12, 2008

An Open House for Deidre

My cousin Deidre is getting married on March 22, 2008, to Jacob Rasmussen of Laguna Hills, California. They decided to get married in the Idaho Falls Temple. We threw a bridal shower open house for her on March 5th at my mom's house in Idaho Falls. The photo above is of Deidre and I, along with my twin sister Amber, and Deidre's sister Jena. The four of us have always been very close. Our Murri side of the family is an incredibly close family anyway, but the four of us have not only been close as cousins but as good friends over the years. We have a lot of good memories together. It has been so much fun being able to add weddings to those memories. I love these girls!

We gave her a Willow Tree statue and a bouquet of flowers at the open house. We also used them as decoration while everyone was there. The pictures to the right of the flowers are actually what are on the back of their announcement. The front is of them walking on the beach in California. It is so cute! It makes me wish I was in Californai. The pictures on the back were taken in both Idaho and California.

Their first date was a double date with Jacob's brother and his wife at Carino's and I got to be their server! It was fun. I'm glad I got to be a part of their first date! I'm so excited for Deidre and Jacob to get married next week!

2 comments:

Katie Lee said...

i absolutely love those willow tree statues. If I had the money I think I would buy them all. Keep the updates coming, I love hearing about your life.

Todd & Chelsea said...

Hey Allison! I finally visited my facebook and saw that you had requested me (I'm a little slow on the uptake) but I saw you have a blog! I'm a big blogger fan so lets be friends!! Super cute blog!! Oh and I read your post about Ash :(

P.S. are you engaged??
Hope to keep in contact!

Post a Comment