Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tag, You're It!

10 Years Ago...

1. I was 13 and dressing pretty stylish, I'm sure.
2. I loved the bands Hanson and Backstreet Boys. I also loved Leonardo DiCaprio.
3. I was playing volleyball.
4. I saw the movie "Titanic" atleast seven times in the theatre.

Things On My To-Do List Today...

1. Get the rock chip in my windshielf fixed.
2. Clean out the fish bowls. Yes, that's plural.
3. Go to Great Harvest.
4. Get some pictures copied to a CD.
5. Don't forget about the stake talent show!!
6. Take "Enchanted" back to the video store.

4 Things I Would Do if I Was a Billionaire...

1. Buy my parents and Dustin's parents new houses.
2. Buy Dustin and I both new cars.
3. Build a new house and include a music room with shelves and shelves of sheet music and a black grand piano.
4. Donate some of it to a great cause

Bad Habits...

1. Procrastination
2. Laziness
3. Talking before I think about it first

5 Jobs I've Had...

1. Geraldine's Bake Shoppe & Deli
2. Western Watts (I don't recommend it at all)
3. Carino's Italian Grill (host, server, bar tender, key employee)

6 Things People Don't Know...

1. I love watching VH1 right before I go to bed.
2. I put my right sock on then my right shoe, then my left sock and left shoe. I don't put both socks on first then shoes. Weird, I know.
3. I don't like baked potatoes and I'm from Idaho.
4. I won the school spelling bee in the 5th grade.
5. I have a weakness for chocolate.
6. I love to bake.

3 People I Want to Tag...

1. Katie J.
2. Alli
3. Chelsea

5 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Alli!!! I don't have myspace anymore, so I'm glad you're on here. How is everything going? You look awesome.

Criscell said...

Alli!!! It's so good to hear from you!!! How are you doing?? It's been SO long since I've seen you! Your sister got married? Wow! How's she doing? You look beautiful as ever!

Criscell said...

You've got to tell your sis hi and congrats for me!

Charisa and Trent said...

I love that you found me!!! I had a fun chat with Patrick the other day, just catching up for old times' sake and it made me think of and miss everybody really bad. sounds like things are going really well. How/where are Amber and Che these days? I ran into them in Target one afternoon, they were doing a bridal registry and I was thrilled to learn that they were getting married. Yea!!

Court and Brade said...

alli-hey! It's Courtney Burton (now Adams)from good ol Carino's.. I found you from Kaelynn's blog. How are you doing? Hope you are doing good. You knew I married Brady Adams right? Well, I did :) We are living in Nebraska for the summer, and Brade wished he could have made it for Aaron's wedding. How was it?

Post a Comment