Friday, March 28, 2008

Our Family is About to Get Bigger...

My cousin Brandon sent me a text on Wednesday night saying that he is engaged! He's been dating a girl named Kristen from southern California. They're getting married July 11, 2008, in the San Diego California temple. She's such a cute girl. I'm so excited for them!
My brother Aaron is also engaged!! He is marrying Britney Clemens from Orem, Utah. They're getting married sometime this year (they haven't set a date yet) in the Timpanogos temple. I'm so excited to be getting a sister-in-law!

6 comments:

Neal and Angie said...

That's awesome! I'm excited for your brother...does that mean there is another one in sight sometime soon??? (wink* wink*)

Todd & Chelsea said...

Ah ha ha. I'm still laughing from your comment. Sweent N sour sauce is essential to Wendy's chicken sandwiches. I'm so glad I could be of service. I did make an addict out of Ash huh!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

WOW! That is so fun! I am waiting for a post when you are engaged!! :) Have a good one.

Sha

Talia said...

Looks like your next...

Britney O'Connor said...

And I'm so excited to BE your sister in law =)

This is gonna be an awesome summer full of weddings!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Hey!!! Can you do me a favor? (Your cousin is Brandon Murri, right? I don't know if I spelled it right.) Would you tell him that if he has any extra I would like an announcement. I put all of them in my scrapbook. :)
Congrats to all of your family. It's crazy how fast they grow, isn't it?

Post a Comment