Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Family Pictures

We made a last-minute decision last week to get our family pictures taken. The good weather was about to end, and Thursday was beautiful outside. So my friends Joanie and Kristie met us for family pictures. Joanie did a great job with our pictures! And Kristie was very helpful as another set of eyes, helping us pose and watching out for runaway hair strands and wardrobe malfunctions. Thanks for all your help, Kristie and Joanie! Here are a few of our favorites:


7 comments:

Todd & Chelsea said...

What cute photos. I love how seasonal your blog always is. Brycen is such a cutie! I can't beleive him and Lyla weigh the same. He wears it well:)

Britney O'Connor said...

Ahh these are SO adorable! I love that little chunk!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Those are so cute! And so is your future music man. Too cute!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

So cute Alli!

Amber said...

Oh I love them Al! You did a great job! I love the one of Brycen and Tyson, that is so precious. I always LOVE fall pics.

Charles Family said...

Such cute pictures! I love your cute little family! Need to get together soon!

TacieB said...

Cute cute cute! I love the fall colors.

Post a Comment