Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Brycen's 6-Month Appointment

Our baby is 6 months old!
It's hard to believe.
And also hard to believe that he even had shots today!
He was super happy before the shots
(grabbing the table liner and completely destroying it, wiggling around, laughing and screaming...)
then he had the shots and cried until I got his jammies put back on.
I put him in his carrier and he fell right to sleep. An hour and a half later he woke up and had a bottle.
And he's been back to himself and super happy since!
...
Brycen's numbers for today:
weight - 18 lb. 9 oz. (70%)
length - 27 1/4 in. (80%)
He's our growing little boy!

6 comments:

Joanie said...

What a cute October pic of your family you have for your header! And that cherry cheescake looks so good I might cry. I may have to have you make that for me after I have the baby. You are my visiting teacher after all, so I can ask for things like that, right ;)

Kristi said...

When did he start getting so old? That's nuts! Looks like he's staying healthy. We love the header too- great pictures!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Oh he is growing like crazy! Love the new picture up top, cute family!

Randi Oswald said...

Oh man he is a chunker and so cute!! Paige is only about 14 lbs. and 24 1/4 inches long!!!!hahah she's going to be a shorty! Just like her momma!!! He is so dang cute though and growing up so fast!

Charles Family said...

Oh Al... Brycen is already 6 months old!?! Time is going by so fast. He is such a stinkin cutie! I glad he was back to normal quickly after those awful shots!!!

Neal and Angie said...

happy 6 months to Brycen! That Arctic circle story was crazy! Oh man, I don't know what I would've done if I was there!

Post a Comment