Monday, January 10, 2011

Two Years - Our 400th Post

And here we are, 400 blog posts later!
Today Tyson and I celebrate two years of marriage.
It feels like we have been married longer because I don't remember what life was like before we were together.
I love that feeling.


In this last year of marriage we have had many experiences:
  • The most important was the birth of our son, Brycen, on April 5th.
  • We traveled across the state of Oregon and stayed in an awesome beach house right on the Oregon coast for a week.
  • We bought a new tv. That was a big deal for us!
  • We both received callings that we thought were bigger than us: primary chorister and executive secretary. And since then I have been called as the second counselor in the primary presidency.
  • We bought our first piano. What a great day!
  • Tyson turned 30.
  • I started teaching piano lessons.
  • We celebrated a lot of "firsts" with Brycen, including holidays, rolling over, and eating solids.
And because of the last two years we are able to take a picture that looks like this one. Brycen has been the biggest blessing and we love him so much.
I love Tyson so much. And even though I don't look like I did when we got married and I'm not always in the best mood, he loves me anyway. I'm so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. Thanks for being you, Tyson! I love you, and happy anniversary!

4 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

Hey girl- none of us look like we did when we got married :). Love you guys!

Charles Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Ok, so I'm all caught up on your posts! Loved them all. That cutie Brycen. Love him!!!

Unknown said...

Whatever dork, you still look the same with your skinny face and arms!!
Happy Anniversary you two!

TacieB said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary to a great couple.

Post a Comment