Friday, January 7, 2011

Brycen's First Christmas

We had an awesome first Christmas with our little guy. Christmas is so much more fun with a little one in the house, even though he had no clue what was going on. I'm excited for the upcoming years.
The three of us woke up on Christmas morning, Brycen ate, then we came out in the living room to find what Santa had brought. This was Brycen's stocking:
"Toy Story 3" on blu-ray, a stuffed Eeyore, a Winnie the Pooh book, and a whole bunch of other fun things! Perfect for our little man.

He was pretty happy with his stocking.


Santa brought Tyson three Wii games: Donkey Kong Returns, Epic Mickey, and Mario Party 8.



Tyson and I decided to just do stockings this year and not wrap anything for each other. Brycen was the only one unwrapping gifts on Christmas morning.

Jammies. Just what he needed!



Brycen with all his loot


The aftermath of opening stockings and presents
Mine & Brycen's stuff


Tyson's stuff


Brycen wrapped something and gave it to me though! Photoshop Elements 9. Woo hoo!


After opening presents and such at our house we went to Tyson's parents' house to open presents.
Dustin made his parents a nativity set. It was amazing. He made one for us to that was different, but equally amazing.


Brycen opening a present from Grandma and Gramps


Jack and Brycen playing with the present
These boys are too cute!

Erika helping Jack open a present


Lillie & Zoe


We stopped at my parents' house on the way home from Tyson's parents'. We had already opened gifts at a party we had the week before, but my parents had one more gift for him.

Books and play cell phone. Perfect!


He loves that phone.
Amber and Che' also gave him a present that day. He got a really cute monkey outfit. Amy got him a pair of dinosaur jammies. Can't have too many jammies!

Later in the afternoon we went back to Tyson's parents' house for a late Christmas lunch.
Jack and Brycen played really well together!


Kate and her dad, Steve, playing with Zoe


And one more stop at my parents'! We played games with my siblings in town and my parents.
I was playing some games with Tyson and my sisters and mom when I looked over to see these three surfing the net together. :)
On Sunday, December 26th, Tyson and I sang in his parents' ward with his parents, the rest of his siblings, and their spouses (minus Tacie, Clark and their spouses). After our morning practice we took a picture of all the grandkids in their Christmas outfits with Milan and Julie. Clark sent me a picture of Bailey from Reno so I could put her in the picture. I love all the dresses and the girls' sweaters. Julie always does such a good job picking them out!
***
We really enjoyed our Christmas and spending so much time with so many family members. It was sad not being able to celebrate with Tacie, Ryan, Clark, Kristi, and Bailey. But we thought about them constantly and felt them there in spirit! (Missed you guys! And you too, Ledger. :) ) We hope you all enjoyed the holidays and are ready for this bright, shiny new year!

3 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Cute Christmas boy! You will love ELements.

beckywestergard said...

Oh I see Brycen got a ball popper, those are
The best ever!! My mom has one for Remy at her house and he still plays with it the whole time he is there. Fun christmas!!

Katie said...

I agree...having kids and watching them with Christmas is so much more fun than when it was just the two of us. :)

Post a Comment