Monday, January 17, 2011

Bring On the Puffs!

First off, I recently ended up losing the font I had for my post titles and such. Does anybody know how that would happen? It makes me sad to lose it, considering it took forever to get it. Anyway, any tips would be much appreciated!
...
We finally got Brycen a highchair. We found that and a car seat for great prices through diapers.com. One thing we especially like about this highchair is the tray that sits on top. We can take just the small top layer off to clean it instead of taking the whole big tray over to the sink. We also like the four different height levels. Brycen loves his highchair. He sits up nice and high in a comfy seat and can eat all the puffs he wants. We can't believe how much this little guy is growing!
Santa brought Brycen a new flavor of Puffs in his stocking (peach) and he loves them.


We've also discovered how much he enjoys Ritz crackers.




He also loves the Gerber fruit blends. Especially plums mixed with bananas and apples. He also likes garden vegetables and squash.
Foods he doesn't like:
  • vegetable blend
  • macaroni and cheese
  • turkey and turkey gravy (Tyson tried it and says it tastes like cat food. Delicious!)
  • green beans


4 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness what I just want to pinch his cheeks right now. I love him so much! Cute pics by the way. I love him and his love for puffs. He's so cute when he eats them. You can tell he really likes them. He looks like such a big boy in his chair too! Love you buddy!

Unknown said...

How does Tyson know what cat food tastes like??
Have you tried the Gerber Biter Biscuits? They're in a yellow box by the puffs and are basically graham crackers in a stick shape.
He's so cute!

TacieB said...

I was going to ask the same thing - how does Tys know what cat food tastes like? Especially considering we didn't have cats growing up...:) Anyway, Brycen looks cute as always. I can't believe he's in a highchair! I REALLY need to come see him in person soon.

beckywestergard said...

He is so cute!! It is so fun when they reach all of these stages. I also really like that high chair, good choice

Post a Comment