Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Best Part of Waking Up

Brycen is a good sleeper. Every now and then he wakes up at around 6 am, which would still make him a good sleeper to a lot of people.
When this happens we give him a bottle, and we end up putting him back to bed on our bed. We leave enough room between us for him to sleep with us for the last hour or so before getting up for the day. Tyson kisses us goodbye and leaves for work before we get up on these mornings. Not too much time later do I wake up
and find myself staring at this little sweety:

Brycen is definitely a morning person. Whether next to me on my bed or in his crib, he is always found with a big grin on his face when he wakes up every morning. This little guy brightens my day. And I find myself loving him more and more each day.

6 comments:

Amber said...

The best, paaart of waking up...is Brycen in your cup!!! :)

the Petterson Family said...

I love those mornings! The title says it all! If I am in a bad mood in the morning (which is often) my frown is "turned upside down" when I see my sweetie peeking over the crib waiting for me to get her!

Charles Family said...

SO cute! I love happy morning babies!!!

Kasey said...

So cute! All our kids were morning people until like a year and a half..then some became NOT so morning people..just like mama and daddy! I hope he stays that way though!! :) He's a cutie! I want to meet him!!!

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

With that smile, you can definitely tell he is your kid. What a cutie!

Barry said...

First off, this is Kristi, not Barry. What a sweet little guy! I love his big grin!

Post a Comment