Friday, September 24, 2010

I Think It's Time

The world is just a crazy and scary place these days. The media is full of stories about social networks gone horribly wrong and peoples' lives in danger because of a blog post or Facebook profile. I love to post about my family and everything going on with us.
And I don't want to have to stop! But as long as there are people out there who ruin the fun for everyone else I can't keep these posts up.
Unless we go private.
So that's what we're going to do. Tyson doesn't even know about this yet. But I'm tired of hearing about people who ruin the joy of blogging and social media.
I want to keep my family as safe as I have control over.
Please leave me your e-mail address in a comment, message me on Facebook, or send me or Tyson an e-mail with your e-mail address if you'd like to continue following us! - alliluvsyou(at)hotmail(dot)com, mil01014(at)yahoo.com(dot)com.
I will probably make our blog private on
Oct 1.
I will be leaving my recipe blog public.
We appreciate all those who continue to keep up with us and have been faithful followers of this blog. We love reading all the comments! Thanks, friends and family! We love you guys!
Tyson, Alli & Brycen

25 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

I couldn't agree with you more, so don't forget me! ashnjeff03@gmail.com

The Woods said...

Good move.
kaylawood32@hotmail.com

Baileys said...

baileyites@gmail.com

Judy said...

jkaypaz@aol.com
I would for sure if I had little kids!

AubreyandTerry said...

Love to see the updates...
aubrey8676@juno.com

Unknown said...

dustinc23@hotmail

Unknown said...

dustinc23@hotmail

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

mnielson2@yahoo.com

Amber said...

Yeah I agree probably the best. I think I may soon as well. Just in case you can't remember mine off the top of your head...amberluv22@hotmail.com

Barry said...

Kristi is kristimiller87@yahoo.com and mine is mil03027@gmail.com

Kristie said...

Love reading your blog. Please invite me. k.denning10@gmail.com

Kevin and Kelly said...

Thats a good idea! I'd love to keep following you guys :)
mahoneykel@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Ok girl mine is bachie18@hotmail.com

The Hatch family said...

rig06002@byui.edu

Adam and Brittany said...

brittanylaurel022@hotmail.com

Abe n Linz said...

I have been feeling like I need to go private as well. . . I may have to follow in your foot steps soon.
lindseyschank@gmail.com

Shannon Johnston said...

nathanshannonjohnston@msn.com

Nate, Kelsie, and Luke said...

nateandkelsie@yahoo.com

Nancy J said...

keep us on. we love hearing about the Miller's.
jacknanc5@msn.com

Amber Penrod said...

I love reading your blog! amberann85@yahoo.com

Jessi and Matt Cooper said...

mrcoopster@gmail.com

Lisa Johnson said...

lisa.marie.johnson@hotmail.com

Steve and Karissa said...

karissa.clemens8@hotmail.com

Kelly and Tyler said...

add me :) kellymhess@gmail.com

Rachel said...

It's a sad world we live in, I would love to still be able to look at your blog fuhriman_rachel@yahoo.com

Post a Comment