Sunday, September 12, 2010

Britney's 24th Birthday

We had a fun party for Britney's 24th birthday last Sunday! Her birthday was Tuesday the 7th, but we had the party on the 5th. We had burgers on the grill, sang "Happy Birthday", and opened presents.
It was a good time!
(PS I didn't take a single picture of Tyson. I know, I'm awful. He may not be in any of the pictures, but he was there! Sorry, Tyson!)

Brycen hanging out

Amy, Aaron, Britney & Adam enjoying their dinner


Britney's birthday cookie
She's not a huge fan of desserts so I made some chocolate chip cookies and we put a candle in one. Last year it was a bowl of M&M's. Who knows what we'll do next year!


Amber and I


Happy birthday!



Adam & Amber

Mom & Amy


Present time!
Amber and Che' gave her this super cute headband from June (the one in her hand - The one she was wearing at the party was way cute too!) They are so fun! If you want to check out more as well as clothes and other fun things you can look here.


We were also celebrating my parents' 30th wedding anniversary. We sent them to see The Lion King on stage in Salt Lake a couple of weekends ago for their anniversary and they loved it! Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad! We love you!


A cute necklace from Amy


A Forever 21 giftcard from us


Brycen with his Aunt Britney
Happy birthday, Brit! We love you!

2 comments:

Amber said...

That was a fun day. Happy Birthday Brit! By the way I felt really bad about not getting pics of Tyson either! Or Dad for that matter! I need to pay more attention.

Nancy J said...

I just realized that Britney is in my ward now and is Hayden's primary teacher. He loves them. I have been so out of it this summer with pregnancy craziness that I haven't even met them yet. I will have to find them. What a small world.

Post a Comment