Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thank You, Recessionista!

I'm sure most of you girls in southeast Idaho have heard about the awesomeness that is Recessionista. For those who don't know, it is a store here in Idaho Falls full of clothes, hats, scarves, jewelry, etc. with brands found at Nordstram Rack and TJ Maxx, but with lower prices! It's a really great place. You can even have parties at your house with these products, like the party I had at my house in April (different company though. Remember this?)

For the last week and a half they have done "Ten Days of Giveaways" and given something different away each day to followers of the blog. The last day was for a pair of designer shoes.

And guess who won! If you guessed me, then you're right!

I was so thrilled when I heard the news. And I owe my life to my sister-in-law Britney for letting me know I won. I wouldn't have even known and would have missed my chance at a free pair of shoes. Thanks so much, Brit! I owe you big time!

And a huge thanks to Recessionista for the shoes. If you want to see which ones I chose you can check them out here! I am so excited to get them!

image via recessionistaparty.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment