Monday, August 9, 2010

Grandma O'Connor's 80th Birthday Party

Last week we got all unpacked from Oregon, then got packed up again for a trip to Midvale, Utah.
We went down there for my grandma's 80th birthday party and it was so fun!
Her birthday isn't actually till September 4, but all of her kids were going to be in town the weekend of July 31.
My grandma is quite the partier! We had a great time.
Grandma's birthday wish was to go to Vegas. So her daughters took her the next morning! She had a blast!

Dinner at Golden Corral


Britney & Aaron visiting with Grandma & Patti


Amber, Tyson & Brycen



Singing "Happy Birthday" to Ruby and Peri
Their birthdays were in July.


Cute little Ruby


Mom & Brycen

Dad's sister Lisa & Ruby


Grandma & Patti


We continued the party at Grandma's church building


Family pictures with Grandma!
Lisa, Grandma, Roark and Peri


Michael, Grandma and Brian


Mark, John, Heather, Bridget, Grandma and Kevin


Creigh, James, Rachael, Patti, Grandma, Jessica and Ruby


Four generations
Patti, Grandma, Jessica and Ruby


And our fam
Aaron, Tyson, Adam (lots of striped polos going on there, just noticed), Dad, Britney, me, Grandma, Mom, Amber and Brycen


Imagine If... game


Dad's team



Britney in the hot seat


Brycen was partied out



Time for dancing!


Amber & Adam


Patti & Creigh


Britney & Aaron


Dad & Grandma



Sisters!
We were just missing Amy. She had to work. :(


I love my cousins!

The two great-grand babies Brycen & Ruby


Jessica and I with Brycen and Ruby

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

You always take the best pictures! I LOVE all your scarves too... Makes me SUPER excited for Fall.

Amber said...

Oh man I love the look on Brycen's face as he's looking at Ruby ha ha. What a cutie. THat was so fun! I'm glad I got to go but I wish Amy and CHe could have been there. Grandma's the best! Oh and thanks for picking up the slack on taking pics. I'm so horrible lately! Can't wait to hang out all this week! THanks so so much again for helping me with these cupcakes. LOVE YOU SIS!

Post a Comment