Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cocoa Bean

Oh, how I love Cocoa Bean in Rexburg.
I watch shows like "Cupcake Wars" and "DC Cupcakes" and have always wanted to see cupcakes like these in person.
My dream would be to run my own cupcake business.
Then Tyson told me about this wonderful place in Rexburg that sells cupcakes like those made by the owners of the shops featured on the above shows.
Apparently it's been around for a little while, but it seems I have been living under a rock.
This week Tyson came home and surprised me with a box of cupcakes.
Just looking at these little beauties made me excited thinking about my own cupcake shop dreams!
No, I didn't eat all of them.
But heck yes, I wanted to! No doubt about that.
I did, however, get a small taste of each of the different kinds he brought home during their short time spent at our house.
And naturally I had a photoshoot with these little drops of heaven.
I love taking pictures of food.
Great day at the Miller's!
{And I hear there is a Cocoa Bean coming to Idaho Falls!
I'm totally ok with that.}




9 comments:

Meg said...

WOW, those look amazing!

Amber said...

YUUMMMMYYYY!!! We need to take a special trip there!

Ashley said...

Holy Moly! those look SOO good!

Joanie said...

Some evil person brings those cupcakes to my work all the time. I think it's one of the doctors that likes to spoil us nurses. They are AWESOME! And I love the little mini ones because then you can try all the different flavors without completely overdoing it. I will be in trouble if they come to IF.

Kasey said...

You are too fun Ali! You should become a food photographer!! They do have those ya know!! :)

Judy said...

Stacy and I went there the other day and the better than sex one is my fav.....no I didn't try them all. :}

Kristi said...

Yum! Tyson is so awesome about these little surprises- way to go Tys!

The Duckers said...

did you know they have sent in a video to be on cupcake wars?? You should become friends with them on facebook. Gloria, one of the owners, is in my ward!

beckywestergard said...

those look amazing!!! seriously, i am drooling right now. ;-)

Post a Comment