Wednesday, March 21, 2012

12:55

My parents and Amy are on their way down to Provo to take Adam to the MTC. They left this morning at about 7:00 and it was quite emotional. I'm staying here with Brycen while they head south for the day, leaving Adam at the MTC at 12:55. Amy just took this picture of herself and Adam in the car on their way down. In just a few hours Adam will be off on his own for two years, heading to Australia in just a few weeks. It's amazing how much I miss my baby brother already. But I know he's doing a wonderful thing and he will be so blessed for it. We all will be. I'm really grateful that I'm able to be in Idaho till April 1. Where Amber just had her baby a couple of days ago and my mom is going to need support, I feel like it was all meant to work out. This was by far the most eventful few days in the O'Connor family. Baby coming and missionary leaving all at the same time? Too crazy. But we're all so happy. It has been such a spiritual and uplifting last few days and we're all just so happy. It's times like these that bring us closer together. And to have two big events happen at once has been amazing for our family. We're so happy and we feel so blessed.

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments, e-mails, visits, and phone calls my family has received. We can feel the love of so many of you and we're just very grateful right now. We love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment