Monday, March 19, 2012

And He's Here!

Our little nephew Tayen is finally here!! I won't go in to too many details about his birth so Am can do that, but I will say it was quite the feat for her. After 22 hours of labor and only being at an 8, her doctor finally performed a c-section last night. Amber was completely exhausted in every way, shape, and form, and let's just say the rest of us were peeved, for lack of a better term. I should say furious because I was! I'm sure Amber will be nicer about the whole thing when posting about her story on her blog because she's more patient than I am, but I was SO not impressed with her doctor. But our little nephew is here and he's safe and healthy. And just the cutest thing in the world! I got to watch him be passed through the window after being born, get washed up and measured, then see Che'come in to greet his new son and hold him in a rocking chair. It was a very neat experience. And I got to hold Tayen after he came to the room! I didn't plan on holding him, but when I got the opportunity I took it. Tayen melts my heart and I'm so excited to go back to the hospital and see him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment