Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Elder O'Connor

It's official! At 12:55 my little brother entered the MTC.
I love this kid!

His mom sure misses him.
And so does his dad...

...and his sister, as well as his other two sisters, brother, sister-in-law, brothers-in-law, nephews, and others!
But he's ready to go!
Amy said that when they dropped him off he had a big smile on his face and he was ready to go. That had to have made things a bit easier on them. Now I can't wait for them to get back so we can all sit down, talk about the day, and cry together.
I love you, Adam! Congratulations on your call and I'm so excited for you and the next two years! (And thanks for all of the awesome pictures, Amy! These are just the best!)

2 comments:

Judy said...

It's such a bitter sweet day. He will be amazing. Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers today!

AubreyandTerry said...

Such an exciting day. Congratulations to him on his calling. I'm sure he will do great and will be back in what will seem like no time!

Post a Comment