Thursday, January 19, 2012

Buddy Boy

Our little Brycen is just growing up way too fast! He's been doing some memorable things lately that I wanted to write down:
  • Brycen is so funny when the vacuum is on. He's like a dog around a vacuum that doesn't bark. He runs up to it and runs around it, then he tries to run away from it when it gets closer to him. He talks the whole time, kind of awkwardly like he's afraid of it but doesn't want it to look that way. Funny kid.
  • He likes to color on EVERYTHING! We can't leave a pen out or he'll go crazy with it. We have to really watch him while he's coloring in his coloring book or something else might get colorful.
  • Brycen loves to play the piano with me. We play everyday after he wakes up from his nap and has a snack. He'll either sit next to me and "play" (pound) or he'll sit on my lap and "play". I'm hoping this continues so I can put him in lessons when he's older.
  • There is a new show on Disney Junior called "Octonauts" and Brycen LOVES it. I think it's really cute and there's always a lesson about an ocean creature, so I like it.
  • Brycen really likes the video camera. Whenever we use it he immediately wants to watch what was just recorded. Or if we are recording him he'll want to see what we're doing. Yesterday I recorded him talking in his jibberish that we just love so much. He wanted to see what was going on so I turned the screen during recording. He was able to watch himself while being recorded. He thought that was pretty funny and kept laughing and making silly noises at himself.
Tyson and I decided this year on our anniversary that it would be fun to make our cards instead of buy them. I made mine then had Brycen color it.

He was pretty proud of his work! And yes, that laundry basket had all sorts of pretty colors on it by the time he was done.

2 comments:

Randi Lynn said...

AH! He is so stinkin cute!

Amber said...

Oh my goodness I love these pics! I love all the new things he is doing...not to mention the shhshing! Remember that? That was so cute!

Post a Comment