Monday, January 2, 2012

Brycen's Being Promoted to "Big Brother"

Yep, it's true!
Miller baby #2 is on its way and due to arrive in July! The due date for our little one is July 27th. We're so excited!
It was a long 5 weeks of not being able to tell anybody after finding out right before Thanksgiving. But the days finally came when we told our families on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It was such a relief to get it out there! And so fun to share the fun with all of them. We've had a lot of fun talking about it with so many people!

And here's a crazy thing. I started showing at around 7 weeks and it's been so weird! With Brycen I didn't start really showing till around 12 weeks. I took this picture at 8 weeks.

This pregnancy has been completely different in so many ways. With Brycen I felt sick in the mornings but was fine by lunch time. With this one I've been nauseated all day and have had a hard time. During week 6 I felt like I was dying and so so sick. I called and asked for a prescription but they had me try Vitamin B-6, ginger snaps, and gingerale. That didn't work AT ALL so I called back. They gave me a prespription for Reglan and it has changed my life. I can take it up to four times a day, and so far I haven't needed to take it more than twice in one day. That stuff is wonderful!

So far so good with this pregnancy! We're so happy for our family to be getting bigger this summer!

17 comments:

Kimberly said...

Allison! This is top secret (Brad won't let me tell. Oh well!) but we are expecting too! I just can't help but share because we always seem to be doing things around the same time! We got married within a month of each other, we had our first babies within a couple months of each other, and now Baby Odasso number 2 is due August 29th! I just love coincidences!

Chelsea said...

Awe!!! Congrats!! How fun to have one close to your sis.

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

You're too cute Alli! So exciting for you and your little family!

Abe n Linz said...

So exciting! I hope you feel great!

Criscell said...

Congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you!

Criscell said...

Yay! That is so exciting you guys! So happy for you!

Jarae said...

Congrats Alli! How fun and exciting for you guys!

Ashley and Dave said...

Congrats! You are probably having a girl...I hear that you feel different with the different genders (I wouldnt know though, cause I felt the same with all and WALAAAA- 3 GIRLS!) Its funny how you start showing so much earlier with each additional pregnancy, its like your tummy gives up and is like "oh ya, I remember this, blahhhh." Excited for you and hope that you keep poppin pills- in a good way, so you can feel better!!

Jessica said...

Such wonderful news! Congrats!

Judy said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! Glad the meds are working! :}

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Congrats that is so exciting!

Kristie said...

So happy for you guys!! Maybe your going to have a girl. I started showing earlier with my 2nd one. I hope with my next one I don't start showing at 4 weeks. :)

Wilding's said...

AH! Congrats! You are just so cute!!

Kate Call said...

yah!!! congratulations!! looks like we'll be doing this together again :) ... nothing sweeter than these babies joining our families. so happy for you.

Kasey said...

Congrats Alli! I am so excited for you!! Glad the Reglan worked for you..it didn't for me! :( My doc says almost all of his patients showed slightly earlier with each pregnancy! Good luck and let me know if you need anything! We'd love to have Brycen over to play with or without you if you need to rest! Love ya!

Neal and Angie said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to find out what you're having! It was great to see you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Alli! You're such a cute mom! Yay for another baby!

Post a Comment