Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pretty Darn Random

I decided to do some major photo organizing tonight. It feels good to get everything cleaned up on my computer. During the organization process I realized I missed a few pictures I was planning on posting. I decided to just do one post and use them all!
...
Back in December (I know, right? Clear back to December!) my sisters, Mom, and I went to a wedding reception in Chubbuck in honor of a friend of the family's. We're talking a friend from probably 20 or so years ago. It was a lot of fun going and seeing their family. We sure do love the Rhoades'!

Mom and Amber at the reception

Morgan & Amy


Katie, Amber, Kelsie, and I
(When I was about 5 years old I fell into a hole of a house being built just down the street from us. My mom saw my injuries and I lied to her and told her I fell off the neigbors' step. Kelsie was the one who taddled on me and told the truth. How dare she.)


Also in December I was able to help celebrate my good friend Stacy's wedding. Good times!
(Remember the story of the Stacy Pasley blanket? That's her!)
We had a shower for her and it was so fun getting together with high school friends. We don't get to do that very often.
(Pretty sure Kelsie had her twins two days later!)

Stacy's reception
Her husband Derek really wanted to get in the picture.


Tyson and I went to Amber and Che's one night in December to play some games. We ended up just playing Candy Land, by request from Amber and I. Can you tell the guys were just thrilled? They were really good sports.


And finally, my boys. Tyson got a new suit at Christmas time and Brycen got a Christmas outfit for church from Grandma and Grandpa Miller. They both looked so handsome in their new church clothes!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I love the randomness!! December was a crazy month. Candyland was the bomb, I don't care how much they hated it ha ha. Fun post!

Post a Comment