Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Brycen and Kenadee's Second Play Date

Ashlee and I have started getting these two kiddos together for play dates on a regular basis.

We just had one today at Kenadee's house and it was really fun.

These pictures come from the second play date these two had, and it was at Brycen's house.

They sure get along well!

Next time Brycen will host.

And I admit, the play date is for Ashlee and I too. :)


Eeyore was pretty popular that day.


We usually have Disney Junior on in the background while they're playing. At this particular moment "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" started. There was no messing around when Mickey came on. All attention on the tv!



Boys will be boys!

Of course we didn't let him get as far as pulling her cute little piggies.

2 comments:

Charles Family said...

Such cute friends! I do love our play dates!

Kasey said...

So so cute!! I think she looks SO much like Ashlee!!!!!

Post a Comment