Thursday, February 28, 2008

Writing for a Reason

Holly had this quote posted on her blog and I just loved it. It is so important to keep note of what is happening in our lives, and blogging is one way of doing that. When we post our random stories and about our fun and exciting moments in our lives we are keeping record and holding on to the memories. Not only are we sharing these memories with friends and family but we are allowing ourselves to keep the memories close to us and give us something to look back on. This goes the same for journal writing and scrapbooking. One of my biggest motivations for writing in my journal is knowing that one day I will want to look back and read about my life, and share these experiences with my kids. I hope we can all continue to take the time to record what is going on in our lives and share our fun experiences that make our lives what they are - whether it be through blogging, scrapbooking, journal writing, or all of the above. Thanks for being a part of my blogging world!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so glad you liked it as much as I did! I think it's SO true! :) Have a great day Ali!

Post a Comment