Thursday, February 7, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Can you believe how much snow we've had here in south east Idaho?! It is absolutey amazing. We haven't had this much snow in years, and I'm so ready for it to be over! I've always thought snow was beautiful, but it is even more beautiful when it stays off the roads. I feel bad for the guys who are in charge of plowing. It has been incredibly hard for them to even keep up with mother nature for the last month or so. And we can't seem to stay caught up on our driveway, either! As soon as we get the snow blower out and the driveway clear it seems we have to do it all over again. Crazy snow. I am, however, grateful for the moisture we have been receiving. We have needed this winter for a long time now, and it will be nice to have the water up in the mountains again. On that note, I think it's time to get the snowmobiles out and go for a ride!

3 comments:

The King's said...

I agree, the snow is crazy but very beautiful and we have really needed it.

Kate the Great said...

Wow.. that's crazy how much snow there is! I don't think I'd be able to handle it... It's hardly snowed here at all! I'm glad you are safe and warm through it all!

Katie Lee said...

I have been surprizingly loving the snow... and I'm not really a fan of snow unless I am strapped to a snowboard. I guess it's about time, I've been complaining about it for enough years. Good thing the year it doesn't bother me we get a ton of snow!

Post a Comment