Friday, February 22, 2008

Past, Present & Future

It's time for another tag!

20 years ago . . . 1988:
1. I was 4 years old and really wanted to go to Preschool
2. I was in the singing and dancing group Sunshine Generation
3. I was playing a lot of house with my twin sister, Amber

10 years ago . . . 1998:
1. I was a seventh grader, or eighth depending on how you look at it, at Rocky Mountain Middle School
2. I was very much into Hanson, Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, and Leonardo DiCaprio
3. I was playing my last year of volleyball
4. I was on the student council

5 years ago.....2003:
1. I graduated high school.
2. I had been working for Carino's for two years.
3. I started my first semester at BYU-Idaho that summer.

3 years ago . . . 2005:
1. I received an associate's degree at BYU-Idaho in general studies.
2. I went to New York City for the first time - woohoo!
3. I turned 21

1 year ago . . . 2007:
1. I made the life-changing decision of going back to BYU-Idaho to finish school. One of the best decisions of my life!
2. Because of #1, I was able to meet Dustin. We've been dating for four months now.
3. Also because of #1, I had the best roommate experience I've ever had in college.
4. Back to New York! This trip also included Boston, Washington, D.C., and Palmyra
5. My twin sister got married. So did my best friend and one of my cousins.

So far this year . . . 2008:
1. I am so in love with my amazing boyfriend.
2. Amy started beauty school.
3. I'm finished with school till September to save money for other things...
4. I am the ward choir director for the first time. I've had every other musical calling.

Yesterday I . . .
1. had a serving shift, bar shift, and key shift all in one day.
2. practiced a song with Amber for Che's grandpa's funeral.
3. had a lot on my mind about my future plans.
4. thought a lot about my old roommates.

Today . . .
1. I sang and played the piano at my brother-in-law's grandpa's funeral
2. I am closing bartender at work. Dustin is going to come visit me and have dinner. :)
3. I am going to take a nap and it will be atleast an hour.
4. I've been surfing the net a little bit and checking out friends' blogs.

Tomorrow. . .
1. I don't work at all, and I'm so excited about that!
2. I'm going to "the store"...
3. Dustin and I are going out with Amber and Che'.
4. I need to clean.

This year I will . . .
1. be so incredibly busy.
2. be making a lot of big changes, and I am so excited!
3. become more organized.
4. be more active and eat better.

I tag...
Whitni, Jessica, Mindy, and Talia (You're off the hook this time, Courtnee!) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment