Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Roommates

These are my roommates. I will only have the opportunity to live with these girls for a little over a week more so I wanted to tell everybody about them.
The first one, with the dark hair, is Sydney. She's from Las Vegas and she's one of the funniest people I know. But not funny jokester funny. She's incredibly witty and chill. She doesn't care what people think of her and simply moves with the flow.

The third person in (because I'm the second) is Kayla. She's from Mud Lake, Idaho, and one of the sweetest people in the world. I've only lived with her since September but I feel like I've known her my entire life. She isn't in school right now so she basically spends most of her time working and hanging out with me. One thing I love about Kayla is her taste in music. We basically like all of the same kind of music with the same distaste for country. It's not easy to find somebody that likes what I do in music, so this was a match made in heaven! Kayla has also been somebody I have grown very close to and can call one of my best friends. She's a great listener and also gives some of the best advice I have ever gotten from somebody. She'll be staying here until next April when the winter semester ends.

Next in line is Julia. She's from Las Vegas as well. She and Sydney came to school together. Right off the bat in April Julia and I became close friends. We've been able to share personal experiences and relate to each other more than I can say for a lot of my close friends I have. She's been somebody I can go to when I need some advice, have something to share that's exciting, or simply a listening ear. She is definitely somebody I call a best friend. She's one of those people that was placed in my life to help me along the way.

The one of the end is Katie from Lexington, Kentucky. Katie is the craziest of the bunch, she's absolutely hilarious. Katie is one of those people you just can't hate because of her bubbly personality and her love for everybody. She has been such a fun roommate and an awesome friend during the good and bad times of the last couple of semesters. Her room has been right next to mine in the back of the apartment so we've had more opportunities to stay up late and talk. Katie and I have a special bond that isn't like the other girls. We understand each other on a different level. She's moving back to Kentucky next week and I'm going to miss her like crazy.

The longest I've known any of these girls is since April but I truly feel like these girls are my family. I have had more fun this semester with these girls than any other time of my life. I truly feel like they were placed in my life for a reason, and I am so grateful for every single one of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment