Saturday, December 15, 2007

I Love to See the Temple


I'm moving in the morning. I hate that thought. I've loved living in this apartment with my amazing roommates, and having Dustin across the parking lot. It's going to be hard not seeing him every day. I'm going to miss my bedroom. I've been one of the lucky ones in our apartment who had one of the two back rooms; mine has been the one in the very back corner. And the view is amazing. I look out my window and the first thing I see is the Rexburg temple. The temple is beautiful, and it's completely finished. And it is lit up so bright. There were nights where I woke up and was startled because the first thing I saw was an incredibly bright building. It's beautiful. For some reason, the lights aren't all on tonight. Infact, it's pretty dark. I like to say they are dim tonight because it is my last night in my apartment. And it makes it easier to leave. I hate getting used to something then having to leave it behind. I don't expect to ever have a view like this ever again, let alone this room if I come back to the Ridge in April. But for now I can say that this has been my favorite semester, and having that awesome reminder of why we are really here just sitting outside my window has helped make this semester an unforgettable one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment