Friday, May 4, 2012

Popcorn, Eyelashes and "Cheesh"

Last Saturday night we decided it would be fun to have a movie night with Brycen. We ate dinner at a decent time so he could have plenty of time to watch the movie. We found out back in March at Tyson's sister's birthday party that Brycen LOVES popcorn. We don't ever eat it at our house so we had no idea he liked it so much. So I bought a box the last time I was at the grocery store and Brycen has loved having popcorn as a treat ever since. He sat between us and was in charge of the bowl while we watched "A Goofy Movie." What a great movie! Brycen loved it!





Yesterday Brycen fell asleep on my bed while watching "The Rescuers Down Under". (Also a great movie!) He looked so peaceful lying there with his favorite blanket. I've been wanting to get a good picture of his eyelashes because they're so beautiful and long. This was the perfect opportunity! I'm very jealous of this boy's eyelashes. Women pay good money to get this length!





Brycen LOVES brushing his teeth. He brushes them multiple times a day. He'll come up to me and say "Cheesh?" (teeth) then guide me into the bathroom to get his toothbrush. He waits patiently with a huge grin on his face, waiting for his toddler toothpaste to go on so he can brush away. Then he'll point to me and say "Mom cheesh?" He likes it when I brush  my teeth with him. Two or more times a day we'll stand in the bathroom together brushing our teeth. We're all going to be cavity free, thanks to him! (He had just gotten out of the bathtub, which explains the out-of-control hair!)



2 comments:

Judy said...

He is growing so fast. He looks like a little boy!!!!! Crazy how fast time flies. He is adorable!

Amber said...

That kid just melts my heart. I love him!! I would kill to have his eyelashes man! They are so beautiful. I need Brycen to come to my house to make me brush my teeth 3 times a day ha ha. Love you guys! Can't wait to see you in a few days!

Post a Comment