Friday, September 30, 2011

We're Here: The Picture Version

I realize my last post was a bit sappy. I promise I'm actually doing much better than I made it sound! I won't deny that I miss our families like crazy. But I'm doing well and getting adjusted. All three of us are. Thank you for all of your support and kind words. :)
Here is the picture version of our weekend.

Friday, September 23rd:


It all became very real when Brycen's things went into boxes. I'm not really sure why, maybe because his room meant the most to me than any other in the house. Whatever it was, it brought tears to my eyes. But the picture above brings comfort to me.



Saturday, September 24th:

It was a perfect morning to be outside. One last, perfect morning in our house. We had so much help getting everything into the U-Haul. We are so grateful to those friends who came as well as Dad, Adam, Steve, and Dustin for helping us out. We love you all and really appreciate you!


We all made it down safely. Brycen came with Mom, Amy, and Amber a few hours after we got there. He was just fine staying out of the way while we unpacked. (He was watching either "Toy Story" or "Timmy Time" at this moment.)


My parents, little brother, and sisters were a HUGE help to us by coming down with us and helping us unpack. We'd for sure be surrounded by boxes right now if they hadn't been willing to come help us.


Sunday, September 25th:

Dad and Adam couldn't stay over night on Saturday night. We treated Mom, Amber, and Amy to dinner at Roadhouse for all their help. (Dad and Adam, we'll catch you later! :) )




Last night of laughs and tears for a few weeks. Well, maybe not the tears part ha ha.

I miss these guys sooooo much!! I can't even type this without getting teary eyed. I can't wait for them to come visit in a couple of weeks for Amber's and my birthday!


Monday, September 26th:

Bajio, baby! My twin in particular was ultra excited!



Happy day at Bajio!

After lunch was shopping at Newgate Mall. Brycen loved his chocolate chip cookie and the super cool car he got to ride around in.


Later that night...


After everybody left, Brycen and I decided to take a few goofy pictures on my computer. We had to cheer ourselves up somehow! :)



We'll post pictures of our new place as soon as the hoarding look is under control!

1 comments:

Kristie said...

Cute Pictures. I can't wait to see the place. And did you cut your hair??

Post a Comment