Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Having a Snack

Brycen's favorite door in the house is the one to the lazy susan next to the kitchen sink. That's where all the crackers and snacks happen to be located.

The other night I looked down from loading the dishwasher to find him snacking on oyster crackers and Lorna Doones. He gave me this nice cheeser squint face when I put my camera up to my eye. Love this boy!

{Can you tell it was laundry night?}

A few things about this kiddo lately:
  • He loves throwing things down the stairs.
  • He says "mom", "dad", "ow", "uh oh"and "ball" really well.
  • He's starting to learn to jump up on "beam" during the song "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam."
  • When we ask, "What does a kitty say?" he says "mow mow mow" (pronounced like "ow")
  • He likes to dance. When he hears music he starts bending his knees, and sometimes just his waist.
  • He got his first kids meal at Carino's the other day. He got a kids chocolate milk and a kids angel hair with alfredo sauce. It was very exciting!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Oh he cracks me up. Mr. Personality!!!!!! So.....when you move to Utah wanna come for dinner? It's not tooooo far.

Amber said...

Oh my gosh, I love that cheeser. Love him and love you guys. I don't know how I'm going to handle this move.

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

What a cute boy! I love cheesy smiles, they're the best!

Kristi said...

He's getting so big! Love that smile!

Post a Comment