Friday, September 2, 2011

Officially on the Market

Think back to the late 80s when the movie The Brave Little Toaster came out. Remember the part where all the appliances are in the house and they can hear a noise? They're all super quiet as they're listening to what sounds like pounding. They all quickly but quietly scurry to the window to see a man hammering a For Sale sign into the front yard. All the appliances immediately look heartbroken to see that sign. (Amber and Ashlee, I know you two know what I'm talking about! It's a sad part of the movie.)

And THAT is EXACTLY what I thought of this afternoon while I was in my kitchen. I could hear that same pounding noise. And when I looked out the window the tears immediately came to my eyes when I saw our realtor putting the For Sale sign in our front yard. I definitely have mixed feelings about our adventure!

If you would like to know more information about our home or know someone who is looking for a place, click here to see the listing!




That sign and I already have a love/hate relationship.



On a more positive note, our gladiolus finally decided to bloom. I love that purple color.



And Tyson got the lawn mowed. We did some weeding and made sure the flowers looked their best. Just in time for the house to go on the market. Brycen likes watching his dad mow the lawn.



6 comments:

Amber said...

I just hate all this talk about moving!!

Scott and Lindsey said...

We are going to miss you guys!!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

What an adventure! I hope it goes smoothly for you guys. Love pictures of Brycen on his little car. So cute!

Kristie said...

I Just have a hate relationshop with your sign ;) I'm So sad your moving. But Wish I could come with you to Utah. I LOVE Utah. It's my home. Hope the packing and everything is going well. Will miss you guys.

Kasey said...

Oh..sad..I LOVE that movie!!!!! My favorite! Your yard looks great Alli!

Katie said...

Oh my...I love that movie. I found it at Walmart for $5.00 so I got it. I couldn't let Amanda grow up without seeing that movie. :)

Post a Comment